Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Complete Wailers Vol 3, Part 2 : Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah

CD8, Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah, 1971-1972.

pw : http://reggae-shack.blogspot.com/


Satisfy My Soul Song List

  1. Screwface (Alternate)
  2. Redder Than Red
  3. Lively up yourself
  4. Trouble Dub*#
  5. Dub Feeling*#
  6. Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah*
  7. Grooving Kingston*(Trench Town Rock version featuring U Roy)
  8. Pour Down The Sunshine*
  9. Gonna Get You##
  10. Cry To Me Acoustic)*##
  11. Reggae On Broadway**##
  12. I'm Hurting Inside**##
  13. Oh Lord,  Got To Het There**##
  14. Dance Do The Reggae**##
  15. Stay With Me**##
  16. Guava Jelly
  17. Guava*
  18. Red
  19. Live*
  20. Samba*
  21. Screwface
  22. Kingston 12 Shuffle*
  23. Choke*
  24. Satisfy My Soul Jah Jah*

** previously unreleased mix
* previously unreleased outside of Jamaica
Produced by Tuff Gong except: # Produced by Aston 'Family Man' Barret, ##Produced by Johnny Nash

 

No comments:

Post a Comment